Thursday, October 10, 2019

going over test

Today in human geo we went over our map tests and I got a fifty- nine out of one-hundred. Our average score as a class was 75%. Even with us being able to use our blog notes, the honors classes still got a higher average. I definitely think I could've scored way higher, but maybe I just need to start making these blogs more information filled instead of trying to meet the word limit. As we were looking over the tests, Mr. Schick had suggested to us that we write the letter answer next to the question so later when we have to take finals and other big tests like that, we could easily just cover up the answers and try to  answer them again as a study tool. We didn't really do anything else so i'll just talk about what my favorite part of today was, which is when I went to math because we got to work in groups and the people in my class are funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment