Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Getting our tests back !!

Today in human geo we got our Message to Garcia and excellence tests back and reviewed them. I actually did really good on it and got a 102 overall because of the bonus question. I also got 20/20 on both of my essays and I was really proud of them. As I was taking the test the multiple choice was super easy so i'm glad I got them all right. I made a quizlet to help me remember most of the info on the test and it was really easy to recall all of it. I like how on the test Mr. Schick put facebook like icon stamps on mine. Rachel put me in her blog today about how I did really good on my test and that was really sweet of her. I also found out from Mr. Schick that I was the only one in the superhuman geo class to get over 100 which was exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment