Friday, November 22, 2019

5 religions quiz

Today in human geo we took the five major religions quiz that we've been working on for three days. Before the actual test Mr. Schick gave us ten minutes to review our notes and stuff. He also walked around with a basket filled with candy and stuff and he let us pick something out which was nice. I got one of those jolly rancher lollipops, it was pink lemonade flavored. Anyway, we also went over the slides about the religions as a class one more time as review. T study for this quiz I used Ryleigh's quizlet that she made and it kinda sort of helped. I definitely got the basic stuff covered on the test, but I'm almost positive I continually mixed up Hinduism and Buddhism. Luckily, it was all multiple choice and there were no writing portions of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment