Tuesday, November 26, 2019

looking over test

Today in human geo we looked over the five major religions test , but for like the first fifteen minutes one student had to take the test so Mr. Schick let us do whatever. I tried to watch Netflix, but the connection was really bad so I tried to link the wifi to my phone and it worked a little bit better but was still really slow, so I just watched youtube. After the kid who didn't take his test finished, that's when we started to look over the actual test. I got a 38/50. I did a lot worse than I thought I did. I kept mixing up Hinduism, Buddhism, and Islam. I did pretty well with the Judaism and Christianity questions though. For the rest of class Mr. Schick just talked and that's why i'm doing my blog while he talks about random things till class ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment